So I finally fabricated up my listen…

I WILL be extending my Whole30® challenge all the way through Baronial after all! This means that, when all is said and done, I will have been Whole30ing  for a total of 62 consecutive days!

Although I decided that I would make a pocket-sized change to the rules that I'd gear up for myself when I initially started on July 1st, and that is to reintroduce nuts BUT simply if used equally part of a recipe. Never every bit a snack and fifty-fifty less in the form of a spoonable care for.
Other than that, the rules remain unchanged.

This ways no food later on dinner. The terminal bite off my dinner plate shall be my concluding bite of nutrient for the solar day.

No matter what fourth dimension dinner is at.

Beef and Avocado Breakfast Bowl | by Sonia! The Healthy Foodie

WOOO! I experience super excited virtually this now. Phone call me crazy, just I really savor this Whole30® thing(to recall that information technology took me well over a twelvemonth to finally convince myself to give it a endeavour) and I LOVE coming upward with a whole agglomeration of elementary recipes and dishes that are compliant with this, let'south face it, rather challenging fashion of eating.

Almost as much as I love baking…

For those of you that are currently taking the challenge, rejoice, for this means I'll be sharing a whole bunch of Whole30® compliant recipes with you guys all the way to the stop of the month.

And there probably will be ane or two more of my super duper Breakfast Bowls in the lot, too!

Beef and Avocado Breakfast Bowl | by Sonia! The Healthy Foodie

And for those of you who are curious to see what I eat all through this claiming, I'm still sharing each and every one of my meals over on Instagram and I'll sometimes send a few of them over to my Facebook folio, too.

Instagram would also be the best place to go sneak peeks at some of my upcoming recipes, too, similar this absolutely crazy yummy Liver Pâté, for example…

Or this delicious Coconut Orangish Omelet. You read that one right. Coconut Orange. It'southward to dice for!

Beef and Avocado Breakfast Bowl | by Sonia! The Healthy Foodie

But for now let'due south focus on this current recipe.

While information technology might non be super exotic or inventive, this is one breakfast basin that is certain to satisfy.

I hateful hey, y'all've got basis beef in there, scrambled eggs, nutty,compact mushrooms, warm and creamy avocado and loads of yummy black olives. What's there not to like?

I'm thinking that a splash of cute Homemade Paleo Sriracha dribbled correct over the whole thing would take this Breakfast Basin to a whole new level, too!

Ooooh. I gotta make me some of that!

I'm telling you, the thought of waking upwards to one of those scrumptious bowls of goodness is enough to get me out of my bed with a big grinning on my face.

And enough to make me forget all about pancakes, oatmeal and cereal, too!

Footing Beef, Eggs and Avocado Breakfast Basin

Servings: 1

  • one small onion, sliced
  • six-eight medium mushrooms, sliced
  • 150 g grassfed ground beef
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • ½ tsp smoked paprika
  • two eggs, lightly browbeaten
  • 1 small avocado, diced
  • ten-12 pitted blackness olives, sliced
  • In a heavy skillet set over medium loftier heat melt a little bit of coconut oil. When oil is prissy and hot, add onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper and melt until the veggies are fragrant and softened, about 2-three minutes.

  • Add basis beefiness and smoked paprika and continue cooking until the beefiness is no longer pinkish. Remove that to a plate.

  • Add eggs to the skillet and scramble them to your liking.

  • Return beef to the pan, add avocado and sliced olives.

  • Go on cooking just to slightly warm upwardly the avocados and olives, about 45 seconds to a minute.

  • Transfer to a pretty basin, garnish with parsley if desired, sit yourself down and enjoy!

If you've tried this recipe, please accept a infinitesimal to rate the recipe and let me know how things went for you in the comments beneath. Information technology'south ever such a pleasure to hear from you!

You can also FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER for more delicious, good for you recipes!

Beef and Avocado Breakfast Bowl | by Sonia! The Healthy Foodie

Beef and Avocado Breakfast Bowl | by Sonia! The Healthy Foodie

Beef and Avocado Breakfast Bowl | by Sonia! The Healthy Foodie

The Whole30 Program